Monday, May 25, 2009

Foot Prints

Hi friends.... Let me share a small story about footprints in my today's post...

One night I had a dream...

I was walking along the beach with the Lord,

and across the skies flashed scenes from my life.

In each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand.

One was mine and one was the Lord's.

when the last scene of my life appeared before me,

I looked back at the footprints in the sand,

and to my surprise, I noticed that many times

along the path of my life there was only one set of footprints.

And I noticed that it was at the lowest and saddest times in my life.

I asked Lord about it:

" Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,

you would walk with me all the way.

But I noticed that during the most troublesome times of my life

there was only one set of footprints.

I don't understand why you left my side

when I needed you most."

Lord said:

" MY PRECIOUS CHILD, I NEVER LEFT YOU DURING YOUR TIME OF TRIAL. WHERE YOU SEE ONLY ONE SET OF FOOTPRINTS, I WAS CARRYING YOU...."


No comments:

Post a Comment