Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Teachers Day!!!

Hi friends.... Today is an auspicious day in anyone's life as it is the day we remember the person behind our success... TEACHER

After a long gap, I have decided to make my blog active again on this special day!

గురు బ్రహ్మా గురు విష్ణూ గురు దేవో మహేశ్వరహా !
గు
రు సాక్షాత్ పర: బ్రహ్మా తస్మైశ్రీ గురవే నమహా !!I salute to all my teachers today because
Its my teacher who slapped me when I did wrong,
Its my teacher who tapped on my back and encouraged me when I did good things,
Its my teacher who advised me when I was confused,
and
Its my teacher who showed me the right path when I was on the cross roads of each stage of my career.....


I feel proud to be a part of Teacher community and I respect this profession from the bottom of my heart !!!


HAPPY TEACHERS DAY !!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post mam! :)

    Teacher recollecting her student days!
    Good to see :)

    ReplyDelete